This page has moved to a new address.

Printable Household Coupons - March 2nd 2013

The Best Blog Recipes: Printable Household Coupons - March 2nd 2013

Apr 2, 2013

Printable Household Coupons - March 2nd 2013


Since I've been running this food blog for the past couple of months I have noticed that our grocery bill has gone up... I don't know why, lol!  Maybe it's because I experiment and try a new recipe almost everyday and I'm always running to the store for last minute ingredients.  We all know what happens when you "run" to the store for that one thing you needed...  yes, we end up walking out with 2 bags of "stuff" we remembered we needed while we were shopping.  This drives my husband nuts.  I run in for 1 and walk out with 10 :)

I don't know about you but I really don't have the time to look through the paper (which we don't get anyways) or search online for new coupons for the products that I regularly buy so that's why I've decided to join forces with an online network and will be bringing the coupons straight to The Best Blog Recipes.  Yay!

They are super simple coupons to print and each week I'll post all of the best coupons so you can pick and choose which ones you'll need for your menu's that week.  And... since I'm a mom, a maid, a transportation driver, chef, beautician, dog walker, playmate (not the Hugh Hefner kind... the I have a 14 month old who loves to play kind), counselor, fighter, lover (oops, got off on a tangent there) I'll make sure to post coupons that will be beneficial for running your entire household.


Let me know in the comments if you saw any good coupons and if you are printing them. I want to make sure that the links and everything are working correctly!


$1.00 off any 2 Kellogg's Special K cereal bars

Disclaimer - I am affiliated with an AD Network that supplies me with these coupons.  I do receive a monetary payment in exchange for when coupons are printed.

Labels:

2 Comments:

At April 15, 2013 at 7:14 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

If you are going for finest contents like myself, only visit this web site all the time
for the reason that it presents feature contents, thanks

Stop by my blog :: http://Www.howmuchjoy.com/getknownnowmembership/user/view.php?id=66430&course=1

 
At April 15, 2013 at 8:04 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Saved as a favorite, I really like your web site!


My weblog :: http://Comunidadguajira.com/

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home