This page has moved to a new address.

The Weekend re-Treat {#2} Link Party

The Best Blog Recipes: The Weekend re-Treat {#2} Link Party

Jan 31, 2013

The Weekend re-Treat {#2} Link Party

A HUGE thank you to those that linked up at my very first link party last week!  It was so much fun for me to go through all of the links and check out all of your fun and cute blogs!  I don't know why I was so nervous... it ended up having a great turn out and I can't wait to see the cute and yummy things that get linked up this week too! 

Each week I will be choosing 5 of my favorite links (this was not an easy task let me tell you) from the previous link party and featuring them for everyone to see :) 

Featured Links from last weeks party:



(1) Brown Butter Snickerdoodle Valentines from {Couponing & Cooking}
(2) DIY Insulated Snow Pants from {Sew Can Do}
(3) Orange Creamsicle Eclair Cake from {Jam Hands}
(4) Tigger Tails from {Chatting Over Chocolate}
(5) Conversation Heart Banner from {Sumo's Sweet Stuff}

If you were featured this week you can grab a button here!

Also, did you notice the new and updated Link Parties Tab at the top of the page?  All bloggers that host weekly link parties are welcome to link their party button for everyone to see 
How fun and easy is that? 

 I can't wait to see what everyone links up this week so let's get this party started!

18 Comments:

At January 31, 2013 at 9:39 PM , Blogger Brenda @ Chatting Over Chocolate said...

THANKS SO MUCH for featuring my Tigger Tails!! What a FUN surprise!! :D
Congrats on such a successful 1st party last week! Thanks again for hosting & welcoming us all! Excited to link up with you again!
Have a fantastic weekend, Shauna! :*)

 
At February 1, 2013 at 12:32 AM , Blogger Winnie said...

Hi Shauna
I'm new here and your newest follower :)
Thank you for the party and have a wonderful weekend

 
At February 1, 2013 at 6:08 AM , Blogger Shannon Barefoot said...

Thanks for hosting :) Have a wonderful weekend!

Shannon @ Sewing Barefoot

 
At February 1, 2013 at 8:02 AM , Blogger Sew Can Do said...

Thanks so much for featuring my DIY Snow Pants. I've added your button to my Featured On page and linked up a new tutorial today:)

 
At February 1, 2013 at 8:32 AM , Blogger Miz Helen said...

Congratulations Shauna on your new party!
I am so excited to be invited to your new Linky Party,and looking forward to checking out all the goodies. I am sharing my Baby Bella Bites appetizer for the Big Game Day or any time. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for hosting!
Miz Helen

 
At February 1, 2013 at 3:21 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for hosting I love your blog!
Hugs,
Kelly from Smart School House
Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/SmartSchoolHouse

 
At February 1, 2013 at 3:37 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Shauna,
Thank you for hosting and for coming to my party. Wishing you the best! See you back at mine on Tuesday! Linkes your button.
xo
Wanda Ann @ Memories by the Mile

 
At February 1, 2013 at 8:02 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite to the party and thanks for hosting! I'm now following you on Pinterest and can't wait to go thru your boards! I'd love for you to follow my blog as well! Thanks agian!
Melanie
www.feedingmygiant.blogspot.com

 
At February 1, 2013 at 8:35 PM , Blogger Jill @Two Yellow Birds Decor said...

Thanks so much for inviting me over! I am all linked up! I have added your button to my weekly party list as well and am a new follower :)
Thanks for hosting!
Jill

 
At February 1, 2013 at 8:38 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks for the invite over! I shared a few things from the past week. Have a good weekend and stay warm!

 
At February 2, 2013 at 3:03 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Thanks so much for this wonderful party this week, glad to be here. Happy Saturday!{Hugs}
alderberryhill@nl.rogers.com

 
At February 2, 2013 at 8:37 PM , Blogger Jovana {TasteofAugust} said...

Thanks so much for hosting (and informing of your fab party!). Your newest follower :)

 
At February 3, 2013 at 3:06 AM , Blogger Treat and Trick said...

Thanks for the invite Shauna! Have linked up my Healthy Football Party Recipes. Enjoy your weekend!

 
At February 3, 2013 at 8:22 AM , Blogger Bridget7575 said...

Thanks for the invite to link up Shauna! Have a great day! :)

 
At February 3, 2013 at 11:13 AM , Blogger Melissa said...

Thanks for hosting, and thanks for the invite. See you next weekend, Lisa

 
At February 3, 2013 at 1:12 PM , Blogger Marti @ SewLicious Home Decor said...

Thank you so much for stopping by and for inviting me over! I'm so happy to link up to your party!!

{hugs}

Marti
http://sew-licious.blogspot.com

 
At February 3, 2013 at 4:48 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hi Shauna! Thanks for stopping by my blog earlier and for the invite to party! I'll add your button to my party page. I am now following you on facebook via my personal page and my blog's page and I would love it if you'd like me back!
Beth @ The First Year Blog

 
At February 4, 2013 at 7:20 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

I'm now following you on FB too! And thanks for adding me to your link party page :)

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home